Hot Water Extraction Upholstery Cleaning
This method is mostly recommended for wool, cotton and microfibre surfaces.
We will use our Powerful Pro Steam 2000 High Powered Steam Hot Water Extraction Machine with a specifically designed cleaner Attachment Head for upholstery. This machine is the best on the market and will get rid of all smells, stains, kills 100% Bacteria.
Our professional cleaners will follow few steps to clean your favorite sofa:
- The technician parks within walking distance of the property and brings his equipment and detergents on site.
- He takes care of some preparation for the service and places a pad under the cleaning machine to ensure it won’t make a mess. Also, he will carefully inspect the upholstery to determine the type of material.
- He hovers the piece to remove accumulated dust and other loose particles. Then he pre-treats any visible stains with professional detergents.
- In case the upholstery is synthetic or wool, he will commence the hot water extraction cleaning.
- When the cleaning is over, the item will be left almost dry and it will need between 3 and 7 hours to air-dry completely. As part of the service, the technician will leave an air-mover in the room, for the duration of the service, to speed up the drying process.
Dry Cleaning Methods are recommended for more Delicate fabrics.
- The technician will examine the item to determine the type of upholstery he is dealing with.
- He will pre-treat any existing stains to prepare the item for the actual dry cleaning.
- After the pretreatment, the technician will apply a dry solvent all over the item and rub it in with a machine with rotating brushes.
Dry Foam Upholstery Cleaning
- The upholstery is carefully brushed and vacuum-cleaned. A pre-conditioning spray is applied to loosen the accumulated dirt.
- The item is coated with a special cleaning foam and it is left to settle.
- The foam coating hardens in about ten minutes. The crystallized substance is then removed with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Once the dried foam is removed, you will be able to use the item after about an hour.
Don’t abandon your sofa if you want to use and enjoy it for longer time. And don’t make the mistake of trying to clean it yourself if you don’t have understanding of materials and products, because there’s a big possibility for those sofa cleaning methods you use at home to be false. It’s better and safer to have our professional sofa cleaners by your side and spend not even a minute in harsh scrubbing or stain washing.
To make your sofa shiny, bright, nice- smelling and hygienic again, our professional cleaners from Carpet Cleaning London have all the tested approaches. They will inspect your home furnishings before they recommend the best course of action. They will take into account size, condition and fabric structure.