You already know about dust mites and other critters in your mattress but many also contain sweat, blood, urine, and other bodily fluids along with mold and mildew. Unless you shower before bed every night, your mattress might also contain dirt, oils and trace chemicals from various toiletries, and even pollen without mattress cleaning London services.
Getting a good night’s sleep is important for your mental and physical health, and clean bedding and mattresses are key to ensuring good sleep and good health. According to the Division of Sleep Medicine at Harvard Medical School, regular and deep sleep is essential to learning, memory, and overall health, while poor sleep can lead to a greater risk for chronic disease, as well as impaired judgment and reaction time.
Cleaning your bedding and mattress can have a significant impact on your quality of life.
We clean our clothes regularly, but how often do we clean our mattress?
If you have never had your mattress cleaned then it’s about time to ask about our mattress cleaning service, because your mattress is the dirtiest object in your household.
Even if our bed sheets are changed and cleaned every time we sleep on them, there is no way of guaranteeing that your mattress will stay clean and free of the bacteria that breeds on your mattress unless it is cleaned and protected by our 5-star Professionals.
If you want to be sure that all the stains will disappear, find a professional mattress cleaner from Premium Carpet Cleaning London. We will use a steam extraction system to clean your mattresses delivering deep cleaning that destroys all kinds of dust mites, bacteria, and bugs!
Mattress cleaning process
▪ Inspection: prior to cleaning, our fully trained and insured technicians will carry out a thorough inspection to determine the most suitable products and process for cleaning your mattresses.
With our mattress cleaning service we ensure a deep clean after we apply a pre-spray to begin to breakdown the stains and dirt within the fabric
▪ Sanitising: we soak the mattress with a sanitiser to kill any bacteria lurking within.
▪ Stain treatment: particularly stubborn spots and stains are pre-spotted with specialised biodegradable cleaning agents.
▪ Preconditioning: specially formulated solution is sprayed over the mattress to break down grease and oily substances, in preparation for hot water.
▪ Hot water extraction: sometimes referred to as steam cleaning. Powerful jets pump specialised cleaning solution deep into the mattress while simultaneously extracting the grime, grease and stain laden moisture. Leaving them totally clean and dry over night.
We flip your mattress and repeat the treatment. We also clean the sides, ensuring the whole mattress benefits from our cleaning process.
Mattress steam cleaning is a great way to remove stains, sanitize, and clean your mattresses. About 60% of dust mites, bacteria, tiny bugs, and other kinds of microscopic organisms live in the mattress, and it is important to be cleaned it at least once a year. It is fact that the average person sheds about 1 gram of skin every day, and dust mites feed on it! They produce droppings that cause a variety of health problems.
Obviously, having clean mattresses is good for your health. People with allergies, eczema, asthma, and other problems will benefit, and a clean mattress is good for your sleep. Steam cleaning can help reduce and alleviate the severity and frequency of asthma symptoms.
We use specialist mattress cleaning solution and sanitizing treatments not only to remove general dirt, bad odours and stains but to also remove the nasties hygienically and that’s without using toxic chemicals too, leaving you with a clean and fresh mattress.
Preventing Mattress Stains
Since cleaning a mattress is such a daunting task, we recommend using a washable mattress cover. These days, mattress covers are made from fabric bonded to a waterproof layer that prevents liquids and dead skin from touching your mattress.
Pop the mattress cover into the wash if you have a spill and make laundering it part of your routine, so you will never have to know how to clean a mattress again.
DID YOU KNOW?
▪ The average mattress has between 2 to 5 million living dust mites on it! They are so small roughly 400 would fit on the top of a match stick tip.
▪ Dust mites prefer warm moist surroundings such as the inside of a mattress.
▪ Mattresses are one of the most unhygienic items in our homes harbouring, dust mites, bacteria and viruses.
▪ Up to 500 grams of dirt can be found in the average mattress.
▪ Dust mites excrement dries and breaks up into micro parts, dispersing into the air upon our smallest movement. Sensitive or allergic persons react to these micro particles and may be affected with sneezing, watery eyes, itching, coughing and in many cases asthmatic symptoms
▪ This is why allergic reactions occur mainly at night.
Give us a call today and relax in the knowledge that your mattress will be sanitised and protected from the major cause of all allergies.